Digital media and technology have disrupted all categories of business and the beauty industry is no exception. Small and established brands must address and anticipate changes to stay ahead of the market and grow.
Join a peer-to-peer exchange of ideas and insights at the 2015 WWD Digital Forum: Beauty Edition. Some of the world’s foremost beauty brands and retailers will offer creative solutions to what’s next in e-commerce, social, mobile, and omnichannel trends.
Beauty thought-leaders from companies such as Coty, Clarins, Unilever and Birchbox will speak on hot-button topics, including:
Social – What’s working now and why?
• The key to unlocking social media’s potential, from the power of influencers to the impact it has on sales
• How to make mobile interactions more personal and effective by understanding what the consumer values
Mobile – Staying ahead of game-changing trends
• Just how important is mobile to millennials?
• How to build consumer engagement through mobile interactions
Omnichannel – Cracking the Online/Offline Code
• Driving in-store traffic and sales from an online experience
• Why digital-first brands are opening brick-and-mortar stores
China – Leveraging digital to build a brand
• How to market and sell beauty brands to consumers in China
• Understanding China’s social trends to build engagement